Die ESRM stellt ein / ESRM is looking to fill the following positions
School Nurse position at the European School RheinMain.
The European School RheinMain seeks a Registered Nurse with a current RN license in good standing. The Nurse works with all children/ students from Pre Primary to 12th grade, meaning the successful candidate will work with students from 4-18 years old. We are looking to fill this position as of 5. January 2022. The position ideally is full-time, part-time options may be considered. Application closes on 15th December 2021.The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum 3 years of experience. Experience in the nursing of children and adolescents is highly desirable.
• have excellent communication skills and can work with all stakeholders in a positive and consistent way.
• be able to work in both English and German, ideally at a bilingual level.
• have excellent ICT skills, especially in the use of email, MSTeams, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• be able to keep accurate health documentation of all students and ensure each student has the correct valid documents in line with the local and national guidelines.
• have the self-dedication to improve the health provision of ESRM in close collaboration with school management.
• be prepared to initiate new projects and be a part of the wider school community.
• pleasant and international working environment,
• new campus with modern facilities,
• attractive salary,
• private pension scheme,
• bonus system.
Please send your application with supporting documents (CV, diplomas, references) to the attention of Mr. Tom Zijlstra, director - Bewerbung@es-rm.eu.
Europäische Schule RheinMain
Tom Zijlstra / Direktor
61118 Bad Vilbelwww.es-rm.eu