Die ESRM stellt ein / ESRM is looking to fill the following positions
ESRM is seeking a fully-qualified librarian on full time basis , with focus on the Secondary Library . Starting January 9th 2023.
The successful candidate is willing and able to display a pedagogical approach towards the students combined with the necessary assertiveness towards all users of the library.
It goes without saying that flexibility is of primordial importance in such a setting.In cooperation with and under the guidance of the librarian, the tasks would be:
- Instruct students in selecting and using research materials and technology;
- plan, organize, coordinate, oversee, and provide library services in assigned school library;
- process and circulate library books, materials and equipment;
- process and shelve library materials;
- assure that students and teachers have access to library materials for classes, assignments and recreational reading;
- provide introduction to the library and the technology within when required
- strong language competence in German and English
• pleasant and international working environment,
• new campus with modern facilities,
• attractive salary,
• private pension scheme,
• bonus system.
Please send your application with supporting documents (CV, diplomas, references) to the attention of Mr. Tom Zijlstra, director - Bewerbung@es-rm.eu.
Europäische Schule RheinMain
Tom Zijlstra / Direktor
61118 Bad Vilbelwww.es-rm.eu